BIKE RIDE THROUGH SHENANDOAH VALLEY
|Date:||Sat, Jun 4, 2016|
|Time||7:00 AM to 10:00 AM|
|Venue:||Andis Wines, 11000 Shenandoah Rd, Plymouth CA 95669|
|Contact:||John Williamson at ACRA|
Grab your bike and head out to Amador's scenic wine country in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
The Amador County Recreation Agency is hosting a bike ride on Saturday June 4th starting at 7:30am. You'll start and finish the ride at Andis Wines, one of Amador's newest wineries. Choose from a 15 mile or 30 mile ride, then finish the day with some lunch and delicious wines. All participants will get free wine tasting.
Prices: 15 Mile Winery Route - $35
30 Mile Winery Route - $45
- Ride your bike past 20-30 beautiful wineries in the Shenandoah Valley, one of the most scenic rides in Amador County.
- Each participant receives a certificate for FREE wine tasting at Andis Wines.
- After your ride, grab a bottle of water, heathly snacks and lunch, and free wine tasting if desired.
- Participants will receive a Goodie Bag full of great items, water, healthy snacks, and an event t-shirt (Must Register by May 27th to be guaranteed an event t-shirt).
- We will have bike maintenance on site.
- There will be a rest stop/water station at the turn-around in River Pines.
- The course will be well marked and we'll have Course Marshalls and Support Vehicles to assist if any problems arise.
- CLICK HERE to view the Course Map
For more information, call the ACRA office at 209-223-6349 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.