Our tasting room is open daily 11:00am to 4:30pm. Reservations are recommended, walk-ins welcome.
Most tastings are hosted outdoors on our lawn and patio areas boasting stunning vineyard views. Limited indoor seating is available by request. We offer wine tasting reservations starting at 11am with the last reservation at 4pm.
Enjoy our diverse selection of wines and an array of flights, wines by the glass, as well as bottle services. Tasting fees start at $15 per flight and are charged at the end of your tasting. We refund one tasting fee for each bottle purchased. Enjoy your flights with our wide selection of premium cheeses, cured meats, canned seafood and snacks. Shop your preferred choices or allow us to create a plate for you to pair with your wines.
Club Andis Members: Complimentary tastings and special pricing is offered for members. Please indicate in the "Request" box that you are a club member.
- All guests must check in with our host prior to being seated.
- Guest count must include all people in the group, including children, non-drinkers and designated drivers.
- We allow a maximum group size of six total guests for wine tasting. Tables cannot be pushed together or combined.
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tasting flights and special pricing.
- Dogs must be on a leash and are welcome outside on our patio and lawn areas, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and included in your reservation.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed, except for bottles of water.