- ABOUT US
At Andis we like to have fun. That's why we try to keep our event calendar jam-packed all year long, for your entertainment and ours!
To make sure you don't miss any of the fun, sign up for our Newsletter.
Mmmmm, food! Get your grub on at Andis Wines, now offering a food menu every weekend and occasional appearances from Cousin's Maine Lobster food truck.
WEEKEND FOOD MENU IN THE TASTING ROOM
- Seasonal Cheese Board: Various Cheeses, Assorted Bread & Crackers, Fruit, Almond Brittle
- Charcuterie Platter: Various Salamis, Duck Pate, Olives, Bread, Cornichons
- Chipotle Turkey Meatballs: Bacon and Avocado
- Dry Rubbed BBQ Pork Ribs in a Blackberry Ginger Sauce
- Seasonal Crostini: Whipped Goat Cheese, Fig, Prosciutto & Arugula
-Shrimp Stuffed Baked Avocado - Chili Aioli, Panko Bread Crumbs
-Seasonal Desert Platter
05/27/18 Sunday - Cousins Maine Lobster, fresh lobster tacos, sandwiches and more
07/29/18 Sunday - Cousins Maine Lobster, fresh lobster tacos, sandwiches and more
You've probably seen the incredible collage-like art pieces hanging in the hallway of our tasting room (and if you haven't, you need to!). You've probably also wondered how Anje creates such amazing works. Well wonder no more!
Anje Olmstead, a multi-faceted and talented artist, will host 2 collage and 2 mosaic art classes at Andis Wines this year. You'll learn her techniques, have some fun and drink some delicious Andis wines while creating a masterpiece of your own. Only 20 spots available in each class so get your tickets early.
$45/person, includes all materials, one glass of wine of your choice, and a heck of a good time!
- Saturday May 12th, 1-3pm (MOSAIC PICTURE FRAME OR LETTER)
- Saturday June 2nd, 1-3pm (COLLAGE)