INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
AS OF JANUARY 13th, 2021, WE ARE OPEN AGAIN, HOSTING ALL OUR WINE TASTINGS OUTDOORS,
DAILY 11am to 4:30pm.
PLEASE MAKE A RESERVATION FOR ONE OF OUR STUNNING VINEYARD VIEW OUTDOOR TABLES.
PLEASE CALL 209-245-6177 WITH ANY QUESTIONS, OR VISIT OUR STORE TO PLACE AN ORDER.
Shipping is FREE on 12 or more bottles!
* * * * * * *
WHILE WE ARE OPEN AGAIN...
- Wine Tastings are offered by prior reservation 7 days a week. We offer reservation times starting at 11am with the last reservation at 4pm. We offer a diverse selection of wines and an array of flights, wines by the glass and bottle service, for all palates to enjoy!
CLUB ANDIS MEMBERS - Please indicate in the "Request" box that you are a club member.
- All guests will check-in with our host before being seated
- All members of a group must be present to be seated.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Face coverings are required when inside the tasting room to check in, check out, or use the restrooms.
- No outside food, picnics or beverages (with the exception of water) are allowed at this time.
- Location: Currently our wine tastings are hosted outside under umbrellas and covered patio areas.
- Maximum total group size is 6 guests for wine tasting. Tables cannot be pushed together. Groups cannot be combined. Guest count must include all people that will be with the group (DDs, non-drinkers, children, etc.).
- Pricing & Cancellation Policy: Tasting fees start at $10 per flight and are charged at the end of your tasting. We refund one tasting fee per one bottle purchased. Complimentary and/or special pricing for Club Andis members. Please cancel your reservation online 24 hours before your scheduled time. Must be 21 years old.
- Wine Tasting Food Options:
We offer a selection of premium cheeses, cured meats, canned seafood and snacks.
EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY - Join us for small bites and nibbles from Sacramento restaurant Brasserie Capitale.
**No outside food, picnics or beverages (with the exception of water) are allowed at this time.
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tasting flights and special pricing.
- Dogs must be on a leash and are welcome outside on our patio and lawn areas, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and included in your reservation.