INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tastings and special pricing.
- Dogs & pets on a leash are welcome outside on our patio and lawn areas, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and are welcome to enjoy our various lawn games on the patio.
- Pre-packaged cheese, charcuterie, crackers and jams are available in the tasting room to enjoy outside on our picnic areas during your visit, or to take home.
- Outdoor seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Wines by the glass and by the bottle are available for purchase.
GENERAL WINE TASTING
Club Andis members: free wine tasting for up to 4 adults.
Non-members: $10/person, waived with each bottle purchase.
LIMOS & LARGE GROUPS
Limos and groups of 8 or more people must make a reservation at least 24 hours in advance of your visit so we can ensure the appropriate staffing to adequately accommodate everyone in the tasting room.
Please call (209) 245-6177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your reservation.
PRIVATE TASTING ROOM
Available by reservation only, our private tasting room provides a more private and comfortable wine tasting experience with one of our knowledgable staff members. The room comfortably seats up to 15 people and opens up to our side lawn patio area with bocce ball court.
The room is also available for business meetings, company team-building outings, birthday parties, and other special gatherings. Please call (209) 245-6177 or email email@example.com for further inquiries.