INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Soak in the sun and vineyard views at one of our outdoor tables under colorful market umbrellas
- Reservations are required for all visitors and may be made online, by calling (209) 245-6177, or emailing email@example.com.
- We cannot accommodate groups larger than 6 guests, including children.
- We're now offering new wine tasting flights, wines by the glass or bottle, and service at your table.
- Enjoy our specialty food menu featuring a selection of salami, pâté, cheese, olives, crackers and jams. Unfortunately, no outside food, picnics or beverages are allowed at this time.
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from other guests.
- We honor our active military and retired veterans with complimentary tasting flights and special pricing.
- Dogs must be on a leash and are welcome outside on our patio and lawn areas, but not inside the tasting room.
- Children must be supervised at all times and included in your reservation.
GENERAL WINE TASTING
Club Andis members: free wine tasting flight for up to 4 adults.
Non-members: $10 per person for tasting flight.
LIMOS & LARGE GROUPS
At this time we are not able to accommodate groups over 6 guests.
Reservations required and may be made online, by calling (209) 245-6177 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRIVATE TASTING ROOM
Available by reservation only, our private tasting room provides a more private and comfortable wine tasting experience with one of our knowledgable staff members. The room is available for up to 6 people and opens up to our side lawn patio area with bocce ball court.
The room is also available for business meetings, company team-building outings, birthday parties, and other special gatherings. Please call (209) 245-6177 or email email@example.com
for further inquiries.