Crostini with Goat Cheese, Prosciutto & Fig Jam
May 26, 2015
- 1 fresh baguette
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- sea salt or kosher salt
- 4 ozs goat cheese, plain, at room temperature
- 6 tbsps fig jam
- 3 slices prosciutto, each cut in half
- 6 fresh basil leaves
1. Preheat oven to 375° F .
2. Slice six 1/2-inch slices of bread from the baguette. I slice mine slightly on the diagonal.
3. Place on a baking sheet and brush generously with the olive oil. Sprinkle a little salt on each slice. Bake for about 10 minutes, or until crisp and not yet turning golden. Watch that they do not burn. Remove from oven and cool slightly.
4. Spread some goat cheese on each crostini. Spread about a tablespoon of fig jam on top of the goat cheese. Fold the half slices of prosciutto and place on top of each crostini. Lay a fresh basil leaf on each and serve.
Join Our Newsletter!
Receive exclusive invitations, news and 10% off your first order when you sign up.