Curry Fried Rice with Cranberries
July 4, 2013
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsps Kaiulani's Exotic Curry (available at Andis Wines)
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsps cilantro leaves & stems, chopped separately
- 2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 2 tbsps cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup green onion stalks, sliced small
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, Kaiulani's Curry, cilantro stems and cranberries. Cook until garlic is done.
2. Add cooked rice and mix well. If rice is not a golden color, keep adding more curry until it's the color of sunflower.
3. Add green onions and cilantro leaves to the rice and mix again. Adjust seasoning to taste.
Join Our Newsletter!
Receive exclusive invitations, news and 10% off your first order when you sign up.