Curry Fried Rice with Cranberries
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsps Kaiulani's Exotic Curry (available at Andis Wines)
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsps cilantro leaves & stems, chopped separately
- 2 cups jasmine rice, cooked
- 2 tbsps cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup green onion stalks, sliced small
1. Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, Kaiulani's Curry, cilantro stems and cranberries. Cook until garlic is done.
2. Add cooked rice and mix well. If rice is not a golden color, keep adding more curry until it's the color of sunflower.
3. Add green onions and cilantro leaves to the rice and mix again. Adjust seasoning to taste.