Loaded Lobster Roll
- 2 lbs shredded lobster meat
- 2 tbsps mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps crème fraiche
- 3 tbsps diced shallots
- 1 lemon - juiced
- 2 tbsps chopped chives
- 2 tbsps chopped parsley leaves
- 1 avocado, halved, pitted & flesh diced
- 8 slices thick cut bacon, cooked crisp & crumbled
- Salt & freshly cracked black pepper
- 4 Brioche rolls, split
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Rinse lobster meat thoroughly and dice. Put into a large bowl and set aside.
2. Add mayonnaise, crème fraiche, shallots, lemon juice, chives, parsley, avocado, bacon, salt and pepper to taste, and combine well. Cover and refrigerate before assembling sandwich.
3. Toast the brioche rolls in the oven until slightly colored, about 4 minutes. Assemble the sandwich by putting a liberal amount of lobster salad on each roll and serve.
Aaron McCargo Jr. - Food Network