- ABOUT US
1. Trim fat from the pork and cut into 1/4-inch cubes.
2. Remove casing from sausage and cook in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat until browned; stir to crumble. Remove sausage from pan with a slotted spoon.
3. Add onion to the pan and saute for 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add pork and saute another 5 minutes.
4. Add sausage, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Stir in broth and wine, scraping the pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and bring to a boil again, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Serve over pasta, sprinkle with cheese, and garnish with rosemary sprigs if desired.