- ABOUT US
1. Allow the roast to stand at room temperature for 30-40 minutes before grilling. Prepare the grill for indirect cooking over medium heat (350-375 F).
2. In a food processor, finely mince the garlic, rosemary, basil, salt and pepper. Add the mustard and oil and process to form a paste. Smear the paste all over the top and sides of the roast.
3. Grill the roast, bone side down, over indirect medium heat with the lid closed until the internal temperature reaches 120º-125º F for medium rare, about 1.5-2 hours. Transfer the roast to a cutting board and remove the bones. Loosely cover the roast with foil and let rest for 20-30 minutes.
4. While the roast rests, make the dressing. Place the cream and garlic in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then lower the heat to a simmer. Cook until the cream coats the back of a spoon, 5-10 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat. Add the cheese, stirring to help it blend into the cream. Season with pepper.
5. Carve the roast into 1/2 inch thick slices. Serve warm with the dressing.