Simple Shrimp on the Barbie
July 4, 2013
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1/2 cup Andis Wines Semillon (white wine)
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp each sea salt, fresh ground pepper, cayenne pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 1/2 lbs large shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails on
- lemon wedges to garnish
1. Mix olive oil, wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper, cayenne and garlic in a bowl. Add shrimp and toss to coat. Marinate in the fridge for an hour or two (no longer or the lemon juice will start to "cook" the shrimp).
2. Heat barbeque to medium heat and cook shrimp until just cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove and garnish with lemon wedges. (Shrimp can also be cooked on skewers if desired)
Join Our Newsletter!
Receive exclusive invitations, news and 10% off your first order when you sign up.