Becca's Dutch Baby Pancake
Seems like everyone could use something warm and puffy right now. Our very own Rebecca Bozzo is sharing her recipe for a Dutch Baby pancake. Create a little bit of sunshine in your day with some simple pantry ingredients and then top it with powdered sugar, a decadent sauce or nothing at all.
We want you to enjoy Andis Wines at home with whatever you're cooking so we're offering -
Free Shipping* when you order 6 bottles or more. Visit our online shop to order your favorite wine!
DUTCH BABY PANCAKE
2 Tbl Butter
1/4 c. Sugar
1/2 c. Flour
3/4 c. Milk
1/2 t. vanilla
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Melt butter in cast iron skillet or other oven safe pan. Remove from heat once butter has melted and set aside.
3. In a medium size bowl or blender mix Eggs, Sugar, Flour, Milk and Vanilla. Pour in pan with melted butter.
4. Bake in skillet for 20 minutes. Pancake should puff up in oven.
5. Serve warm. Dust with powder sugar, squeez of lemon of with Plum Sauce.
5 oz jar Jamnation, Plum & Get It (or Ohter jam)
1/2 Meyer Lemon
1. Heat Jam over low heat, squeeze half a Meyer lemon into jam. Stir and drizzle warm over Dutch Baby.
Recipe adapted from Martha Stewart.
Follow along with Becca on our YouTube Channel!